When you Balance your Chakras, Kundalini Energy is able to flow freely. So what happens next? First of all, what is Kundalini and this talk about balancing Chakras?
Kundalini is a powerful spiritual energy believed to be located near the base of the spine. When Kundalini is raised, one Chakra at a time from the base of the Spine, all the way up to the top of the head, it can unlock miraculous human potentials and release your hidden genius. When you nurture your Energetic Spirit with Kundalini Energy, miracles can become commonplace, luck is on your side, and a mystical light glows within you. You can become Divinity.
This legendary energy can be awakened by cleansing your Chakras, one at a time, allowing them to open and let pure cosmic energy flow through you -connecting you to your higher self. Otherwise known as an awakening.
Each Chakra requires its own specific strategy to open the Chakra and clear the way for Kundalini energy to flow naturally and permanently. Stay with me here, as I explain what causes each Chakra to become blocked and how to cleanse and open each individual Chakra. Please be sure you are in good physical, spiritual and mental health before attempting to perform any of the techniques in this post.
Opening a random Chakra won’t do much good if there is no energy flowing to it. Kundalini energy lies waiting at the base of your spine in the Base chakra so that is where we need to start, to get that energy awakening.
- The Base Chakra or Root Chakra is associated with primal energy and relates to your most basic survival needs. This Chakra can become blocked by fear. Energy becomes blocked in Chakras just like water in a stream can become blocked by debris. You must let go of your fears and allow them to flow downstream. What keeps most people down in life is that we are holding on to traumatizing emotional events. Everyone does it; after all it’s only natural to hold on to things. That is how we learn and grow. You can let go by identifying your fears and deciding to let go. It’s as simple as that: We are in control of our status if we want to be. Once your Base Chakra is clear, Kundalini will rise to the Sacral Chakra.
- The Sacral Chakra is our energetic center of passion and pleasure and it can become blocked by guilt. If you, like many others, are holding on to some kind of guilt from sometime in your life, you will need to identify what event may have caused this guilt and forgive yourself. Life happens – and along the way we do our best. It’s time to forgive yourself and let go of your guilt so that it can flow downstream. Meditate on this if you need to, but know that it will be pointless to move on to the next Chakra if the previous ones remain blocked. Once your Sacral Chakra is clear and open, Kundalini will rise to the Solar Plexus Chakra.
- The Solar Plexus Chakra is the center of willpower, confidence and self-discipline. This Chakra can become blocked by shame. Have you ever felt ashamed of something you have done? This shame can block your confidence and willpower. The path to cleansing this Chakra is acceptance. Accept yourself for who you are; accept yourself as you are and Kundalini will rise up to your Heart Chakra.
- The Heart Chakra is our center of pure love. The Heart Chakra is the central Chakra out of our seven chakras. A unifying Chakra and a center of healing. This Chakra can become blocked by grief. Grief and loss can be tough to deal with and letting go of grief can take time. Keep in mind that love eventually heals all wounds; let love heal your grief and move on. If you succeed in letting go of grief, then Kundalini will be allowed to rise up even further to the Throat Chakra.
- The Throat Chakra is the center of truth and can be blocked by lies. Whether we lie to ourselves or to others, it is a sure way to block your energy. If we accept ourselves then there are no need for lies. Positive affirmations of acceptance can be very useful for cleansing the Throat Chakra. Speak the truth and your Kundalini will rise to your Third Eye.
- The Third Eye Chakra is our energetic center of deep insight. An open Third Eye Chakra can give us access to inner guidance and extra-sensory perception. This Chakra is blocked by illusion. It’s been said by many that reality is an illusion. Many have said that, because many have seen the truth: Reality is an illusion. We live in a
reality of separation, where we exist in a world as a complete unit, apart from everything else. Reality, according to those who have seen it, is that everything is connected. Not only is everything connected; everything is all one and the same. We are all part of one singular consciousness. We are all each other – we are everything. Realizing the true nature of reality will cleanse your third eye and safely open it for good. – More information on Opening Your Third Eye (blog post). Finally your Kundalini can rise up to the Seventh Chakra on the top of your head: The Crown Chakra.
- The Crown Chakra is the energetic center of thought and is related to pure cosmic energy. The Crown Chakra is blocked by earthly attachments. If you wish to raise Kundalini fully and allow pure cosmic energy to flow through you, putting you in touch with your eternal self; then you must let go of your earthly attachments. This doesn’t mean that you have to give up your home and live on the street with nothing. You can still have things, just give up your attachment to them. This is why people on the spiritual path do sometimes give away their belongings – because attachments weigh us down. If you wish to fly, you must become light and fluid and our attachments slow us down.
If you liked this, then please share it. This blog post is also available in an audio-visual format on YouTube – Narrated by yours truly. Please do Check it out!
The internet and I would like to know what you think. Please leave your comments, experiences or advise for everyone to share. What is on your mind right now?
There’s no place like HOME